Welcome To 4 Year Failure

Hello world.  I'm Christopher E Pontine and I'm the owner and mastermind behind 4 Year Failure.  Now, your probably wondering who I am and what I'm all about. To sum it up, I'm just a regular guy enjoying a passive income on the side from my other wonderful job I have.  I have a great family and life and wouldn't change anything for the world.

4 years back I started testing out different methods for some extra income and I came across a bunch of exciting methods and companies that offer outlets to help me achieve this which I found very exciting.  However, I learned very quickly that it isn't a journey of rainbows and gum drops at all.  In fact, it's more like lightening bolts to the face and walking on glass, to some extreme of course, I wouldn't recommend trying that out to get the feeling.

My goal on 4 year failure is to compile everything I have learned and pass it along for others to use.  I find it fun to educate and interact on this topic because of my passion for it, and it’s nice to educate and as well learn from everyone else also.  Here are some areas in which I will be discussing.

  • Blogging
  • Work At Home Websites
  • SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
  • Productivity Tools
  • Work At Home Ideas

I look forward to sharing my ideas and my thoughts with everyone, and hope some of my knowledge from failing can help you succeed. 

I’d also encourage you to sign up for my Five Year Failure Newsletter.  These are exclusive updates up to 2 times a month where I offer tips and other exclusive items from this website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment